- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Head, Sales and Marketing at Trithel International Company Limited
Posted on: 11 June, 2019
Deadline: 20 June, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Trithel International Company Limited
Trithel's first engagements in 1992, were from two, prominent, Nigerian companies namely CAKASA Nigeria Company Limited (CSNL), a foremost oil and gas services and engineering firm (popularly regarded as the BECHTEL of Nigeria), and the National Petroleum Investment Management Services (NAPIMS), subsidiary of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), charged with the responsibility of overseeing the upstream sector of the Nigerian Oil industry.
Head, Sales and Marketing
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Sales and Marketing function for a particular Hotel or grouping of Hotel.
Key Job Outcomes
- Driving the brands sales and marketing strategy for the Hotel and directly supports the overall relevant business strategies, business plans and revenue budgets.
- Managing the sales and marketing team of the hotel (if applicable).
- Developing the sales and marketing skills of the sales and marketing team through training and other useful methods.
- Driving increasing conferencing, accommodation and food and beverage sales in respect of the hotel.
- Developing and implementing appropriate reporting tools and formats for the brands Directors and other relevant departments.
- Opening up sustainable new markets and/or market segments for the hotel.
- Liaising with other departmental Heads to ensure seamless coordination of sales activities, ensuring deliverance of targets.
- Ensures that the sales teams maintain ongoing contact with key hotel clients in corporate and trade sectors.
- Ensures up to date promotional material is regularly distributed to relevant segments, third party sales agents, reservations, as well as internally at the hotel.
- Ensure seamless coordination of marketing and PR activities, supporting specific sales actions throughout the various marketing channels.
- Actively liaise with Yield/Revenue manager ensuring satisfactory conversion % of business enquiries.
- Communicate and brief all relevant parties re Sales and Marketing efforts – monthly. Designing, implementing and refining of the performance indicators which are used in measuring the effectiveness of sales and marketing efforts.
- Building and maintaining personal relationships with key clients.
- Ensuring key site inspections and media visits are effectively coordinated and shown around the brand properties.
- Monitoring competitive activity at industry level and amending strategy accordingly.
- Overseeing and participating in activities at local and international trade exhibitions.
- Ensuring that the hotel benefits measurably from technology-driven channels such as the Internet and very specifically the hotel website and online booking system.
- Ensuring that the hotel benefits from growth channels such as online third party intermediaries, online travel agencies and corporate digital booking platforms.
- Monitors and measures all Sales and Marketing efforts, produces monthly effectiveness reports re these activities for the previous period.
- Fully familiarised with all brand policies, as well as hotel programmes offered such as loyalty programmes, audit and service measurement programmes and merit awards.
- Demonstrate exceptional level of professionalism, maturity and emotional intelligence at all times.
- Writes the sales and marketing business plan for the Hotels. Coordinates and distributes promotional materials to sales agents, central reservations systems and third party agents.
- Plans and coordinates activities at trade exhibitions.
- Designs and writes response letters to special markets, research survey specialists
- Entertains and shows key clients around the premises.
- Manages subordinates in the Sales and Marketing function if applicable.
- Ensures that the hotel sales staff compliment is managed in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Develops the staff in the department through training.
- Carries out staff appraisals in accordance with company policy.
- Performs any additional tasks when and where required by the General Manager and/or Ace Hospitality executives.
Experience and Qualifications
- A good degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any Social Science.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in Sales and marketing particularly in Abuja.
- Verifiable Proven ability to achieve sales target.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive skills.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- A team player.
- Very good computing skills.
- Resilient and tenacious.
- Ability to speak Hausa will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using “the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Trithel International Company Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Hotel Operations Manager at Trithel International Company Limited
- Know More About Trithel International Company LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Driver at Ezyride Luxury Nigeria Limited
- Relationship Officer at Tezza Business Solutions Ltd
- Direct Sales Agent at Westfield Consulting
- Sales Account Manager at Finchglow Travels
- Marketing/Sales Representative (Automobile) at Autopointe Quickfit
- Business Development Manager at RyteGate Technologies
- Career Counselor/Sales Executive at NIIT
- Client Relationship Manager at Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited