Senior Accountant at O.K. Isokariari & Sons Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 10 June, 2019
Deadline: 24 June, 2019
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at O.K. Isokariari & Sons Nigeria Limi
O.K. Isokariari & Sons (Nigeria) Limited is a leading Engineering, Procurement and Construction company with over 45 years of work experience. We are known for our pragmatic value delivery, which flows from our people centric approach, committed professionals and prudent management.
- Ensure proper records of day-to-day transactions like accounts payable, invoices and petty cash.
- Preparation of annual account and budget
- Reporting on budget performance
- Preparation of cost unit/project performance report
- Responding to all tax matters, Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Ensure all Bank accounts are reconciled and proper documentations are made
- Process all payment requisition including online transfers and cheques
- Filling and remittance of statutory deductions like PAYE, PENSION, VAT, etc.
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Accounting
- Minimum of 7 years core accounting duties with the ability to work without supervision
- Associate member of ICAN or ACCA
- Mathematical ability, and logical thinking skills
- Problem solving and Effective time-management skills
- Proficient with MS Office (word, excel, Power point) and knowledge of essential accounting software usage such as Peachtree, Sage, QuickBooks, SAP, Tally etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong Organizational skills, attention to detail and confidentiality.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About O.K. Isokariari & Sons Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Chief Accountant at Mobihealth International
- Accountant at Trinity Finance Limited
- Internal Control Officer at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Finance Manager at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Company Accountant at Landlagos
- Accountant at Sellafield Energy
- Finance Manager at Sellafield Energy
- TAAT Internal Auditor, Program Management Unit at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture