Social Development Specialist at Mosra Enerji Limited
Posted on: 7 June, 2019
Deadline: 14 June, 2019
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Mosra Enerji Limited
Mosra Enerji Limited (formally known as Dalkiranlar Enerji Limited) has been a market leader in energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria since 2010. In our few years of operations, we have expanded our capacity to undertake and deliver projects in Nigeria and other parts of Africa utilising our local strengths.
Social Development Specialist
- Participate as task team member in lending operations undertaken by sector units, advising on social development approaches, policies, and technical issues including safeguard issues during the preparation and supervision.
- Proactively work with the task teams and clients to improve the performance of the portfolio with regard to social safeguards and social development outcomes
- Participate in any dialogue on social development policy and strategy, and contribute to preparation of Partnership Strategy.
- Develop and maintain a suitable network in the area of social development to keep abreast of the latest developments and issues.
- Contribute substantially to activities for advocacy, dissemination and knowledge building on social development.
- Supervise the performance of reporting staff, providing clear direction and regular monitoring and feedback on performance.
- Ensure the on-going learning and development of reporting staff.
- B.Sc/HND in Social Sciences/Development Studies or other related fields combined with professional Certification.
- Suitability to undertake the responsibilities mentioned above at the required level.
- At least 12 years of relevant professional experience in social development or related areas and 8 years experience on an irrigation project
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and soft copies of their Certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail e.g. “Social Development Specialist”.
- Know More About Mosra Enerji LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Operations Manager at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Administrative Assistant / Safety and Security Manager at ABT Associates
- General Manager at SPM Professionals Limited
- Front Desk/Admin Officer at Zercom Systems
- Document Management Officer at Coinbox Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
- Branch Manager (Passenger Transport and Courier) at Vodstra Limited
- Senior Development Coordination Officer, Strategic Planning and RCO Team Leader, P5 at United Nations