Credit Controller at Enyo Retail & Supply
Posted on: 7 June, 2019
Deadline: 27 June, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Enyo Retail & Supply
ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
- Responsible for monitoring cash flow in the company, managing bank accounts, maintaining financial records, performing banking operations, providing financial advice to the company and handling the cash management system.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Create procedures and policies that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention
- Send out monthly customer account statement and follow up on acknowledgment within stipulated time.
- Identify changes in customers’ payment pattern and propose action to avert indebtedness to the company and negotiate re-payment plan
- Evaluate new credit requests and review customers’ credit rankings with banks
- Produce weekly aging analysis of debtor
- Set up terms and conditions of the receivable and payable balances
- Ensure timely payment of outstanding customer invoices.
- Ensure zero impairment on receivable balance
- Confirm receipt, allocate and reconcile payments to customers’ accounts
- Ensure all relevant credit notes on sales invoices are duly raised and approved
- Resolve queries both internal and external around outstanding invoices
- Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
- Post and allocate daily receipts to accounting systems
Key Performance Indicators:
- Timely submission of all assigned reports
- Interpersonal skills in liaising with the banks and other stakeholders
- Must manage bank relationships to drive excellent service
- Ensure accuracy of data for monthly management reports
- Quality of work must reflect professionalism and deep aspirations for best practice.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Banking, Finance or related field.
- Post Graduate degree in Accounting and Auditing. ACA/ACCA preferable.
- Knowledgeable of local tax regulations
- Outstanding attention to detail with an ability to reconcile complex accounts
- Accurate, efficient and organised with the ability to prioritise tasks as needed
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office and accountancy software
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with external clients and internal colleagues
- Professional, confident and diplomatic when liaising with others
- High-volume transaction experience in a Dynamics or similar environment Knowledgeable in IFRS.
Preferred Years of Experience:
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Enyo Retail & Supply
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- EHSSQ Officer at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Builder at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Know More About Enyo Retail & SupplySimilar Jobs
- Company Accountant at Landlagos
- Accountant at Sellafield Energy
- Finance Manager at Sellafield Energy
- TAAT Internal Auditor, Program Management Unit at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- Treasury Lead at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Finance Officer- Treasury at Bet9ja
- Finance Officer- Management Accounts at Bet9ja
- Senior Finance Officer at Bet9ja