- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Product Sales Engineer at Willers Solutions
Posted on: 7 June, 2019
Deadline: 15 June, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Willers Solutions
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas firm, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Product Sales Engineer
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with existing and prospective clients in the Oil & Gas sector
- Promote the Company’s range of product offerings and services, attend trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Conduct regular visits to clients’ sites to follow up on business, identify new opportunities and attend to customer complaints and queries
- Expand customer base and actively market & promote the company’s products
- Identify and interpret customers’ requirements and attend to them efficiently and in a timely manner
- Follow up on the business starting from lead-generation, negotiation, order placement and successful execution.
- Submit quotations in-line with customer technical specifications and company’s pricing policy.
- Identify, Coordinate and follow up on projects until final execution while ensuring high quality customer service and satisfaction
- Provide pre-and after sales technical assistance and support , product training, in addition to developing and presenting support material to customers ( technical presentations, brochures, reports, etc….)
- Prepare accurate and timely reports on clients’ visits, sales forecasts and others as require by Management
- Meet assigned Targets and Objectives as agreed in the management sales meetings
- Liaise and coordinate with inter-company teams and departments (sales, service, logistics, etc…) to ensure high quality customer service and satisfaction.
- B.Sc Degree or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or any related field
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience, preferably in Oil and Gas related field
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process is a MUST.
- Experience & Knowledge of either Valves & Actuators or Gas Detectors & Metering/Electronics is also a MUST.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint , excel, etc.)
- Job requires frequent traveling within the country
- Customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Report writing skills
- Presentation Skills
- Multi-tasking, prioritizing and time management skills
- Positive and winning attitude
- Team player and good work ethics.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV in Ms Word Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Product Sales Engineer (Valves & Actuators)" or "Product Sales Engineer (Gas Detectors & Metering/Electronics)", depending on area of interest, as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Willers Solutions
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Executive/Personal Assistant at Willers Solutions
- Expeditor at Willers Solutions
- Know More About Willers SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
- Operations Manager at Kloverharris Limited
- Projectionist at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)
- Graduate Technical Safety Engineer at Melios Limited
- Electrical and Electronic Engineer for Diagnostic Product at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Technical Assistant at Westfield Consulting
- Principal Water and Sanitation Engineer at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Financial Reporting Specialist at Ibom Air