Quantity Surveyor at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
Posted on: 7 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
CGC Nigeria Limited a Chinese company with it's headquarter in Abuja is a subsidiary of CGCOC GROUP CO., LTD. in mainland China. CGC Nigeria Limited is a reputable Chinese Company at the forefront of construction of Roads and Bridges, Agriculture, Mining, Water Supply, Irrigation, Drilling, Real Estate, Manufacturing and Trade in Nigeria.
- We are seeking to engage the services of a Quantity Surveyor.
- The ideal and qualified candidate will be responsible for managing the costs on all construction projects by therefore ensuring that all the company’s construction projects are completed within the stipulated budget.
- Price / forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the projects;
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation;
- Assist in the measurement and valuation of work done on site;
- Frequently liaise with the client and other construction professional, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers;
- Support in the review of architectural plans and prepare quantity needs;
- Prepare contracts and documents;
- Analyse costs for maintenance and additional building needs;
- Keep track of constructions materials and inventory;
- Identify potential financial or construction risks;
- Document all progress, materials, and report on project;
- Analyse completed projects to determine ROI and compare costs.
- Must be able to analyse financial records and apply data to improve results.
- Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets, and financial reports.
- An in-depth understanding of construction, materials, pricing, and the Chinese working culture.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Active member of the Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON).
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Engineering or any related field
- 5 years and above of general construction estimating experience and quantity surveying experience.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- You will be expected to travel to site regularly, which may require early starts or overnight stays.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Recent Jobs from CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Environmental Engineer at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- Material Management Secretary at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- Know More About CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)Similar Jobs
- Quantity Surveyor at Efficacy Construction Company
- Junior Quantity Surveyor at Aureole Consulting Limited
- ProgrAnalyst-Certified Suveyor at UNDP
- Construction Specialist, NOC at UNICEF
- Project Control Manager Senior F/H at VINCI Construction
- Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Civil & Site Engineering at Next Gear Resources
- Architect at Willers Solutions