Assistant Equipment Supervisor at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
Posted on: 6 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
CGC Nigeria Limited (China Geo-engineering Company), a Chinese company with its headquarter in Abuja is a subsidiary of CGCOC GROUP CO., LTD. in mainland China. Our company CGC Nigeria Limited is a reputable Engineering Management and construction company at the forefront of construction of roads, bridges and other civil infrastructures in Nigeria.
Assistant Equipment Supervisor
- CGC Nig Ltd., is hiring an Assistant Equipment Supervisor who will be responsible for Maintaining the daily use of construction equipment on site.
- He /she will be responsible for the daily and periodic inspection of all project equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with management staff and clients to determine equipment needs;
- Support in the implementation of department and strategies to maintain an effective equipment program within the boundaries of Equipment Department Policy;
- Act as technical advisory to field equipment personnel to ensure projects are completed on time;
- Establish a management account for the maintenance, upkeep, transfer and allocation of all project equipment;
- Conduct training on a regular basis for the correct use of construction equipment by drivers and operators;
- Maintaining documentation related to equipment maintenance, inventory, etc;
- Ensuring that all equipment meets safety and quality requirements;
- Management of requisitions of new set of equipment;
- Inspection of all equipment to make an assurance that they are clean and functional, or if it needs any repair or to be replaced;
- Perform other supervisory and administrative duties related to equipment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering or in any related field.
- Minimum of 2 year experience in construction equipment field.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must know how to keep a good relation with the project workers and other workers.
- Must be in good health to carry out physical demands.
- Must be knowledgeable on the equipment and machines being used so that repairs and troubleshooting can be done easily.
- Must be updated on the latest technologies in the market in cases of upgrading or replacing the equipment.
- Professionally sound in handling maintenance of construction equipment
- Strong computer skills including MS Office products (word, Excel, etc.).
- Must be capable of handling emergencies.
- Must have a general knowledge of operating equipment and vehicles.
- Must have an excellent managerial skills in other to be able to actively and effectively manage the work of employees who work on site.
- Ability to properly manage and prioritize resources, people and projects.
- Ability to work independently in the maintenance of field equipment.
- Team player, with strong leadership skills, who can operate effectively within a Chinese management environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to effectively disseminate information.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Civil Engineer (Structural) at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- Health, Environment, Safety and Security Manager at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- Public Relations Officer at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- Human Resource and Admin Officer at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- Material Secretary at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- Legal Adviser at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- HSE Assistant at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- Know More About CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)Similar Jobs
- Engineering Manager at Horkey International Services Limited
- Pipeline Engineer at Horkey International Services Limited
- Process Engineer at Horkey International Services Limited
- Mechanical Engineer/Technician at Horkey International Services Limited
- Lead Design Engineer at Horkey International Services Limited
- Piping Engineer at Horkey International Services Limited
- Loss Prevention Engineer at Horkey International Services Limited
- Facility Supervisor at Nicole Sinclair Consulting