Finance Intern at TalentSquare
Posted on: 6 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at TalentSquare
At Talentsqr (RC 1453480), we help to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are potential leaders in various fields as well as emerging specializations. We are champions of great organization culture and values, partnering with key business owners or hiring managers to help them build their organizations. Whether consulting for clients on how to build their teams, recruiting the right people, managing talents or developing programs for them-- we are exceptionally focused on putting people (talent) first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help our client's understand how people are important to their business performance.
- We are seeking a Finance Intern to assist and learn from our clients Director of Finance.
- This is an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience on the business side of a fast-paced and growing media and entertainment firm.
- Our ideal candidate has to have experience in finance and accounting and is eager to learn, work collaboratively with others, and possesses a keen attention to detail.
You will assist the director of finance to:
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using computerized bookkeeping system- Quickbooks
- Post journal entries into Quickbooks and reconcile accounts
- Prepare various payments schedules such as vendor payment, utility, VAT and withholding tax and other bills
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms (NSITF), pension contribution forms
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports as required
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- A qualified Degree in a relevant field
- This is an unpaid internship with slight stipends.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to TalentSquare career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
- Know More About TalentSquareSimilar Jobs
- Finance & Administration Manager - Ikorodu Business Unit at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- NYSC Intern - Programs Officer (Gender and Social Inclusion) at Workarena
- Recruitment Consultant at Fadac Resources
- Billing Officer at Sellafield Energy
- Accountant at Willco
- Accountant at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Associate Development Coordination Officer, Partnerships and Development Finance at UNODC - The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- IT/Corp Member Placement at Attainables Edutainment Limited