- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Project Manager at Adexen
Posted on: 3 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of its clients in the Construction industry to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- Responsible for execution of the assigned project(s), in accordance with the defined project requirements, operating policies and principles, also responsible for coordinating the designing, of infrastructure setup of the project in accordance with the defined project requirements.
- Ensure compliance with the approved project manual, systems & procedures (e.g. building specs)
- Develop an effective cost analysis for each project putting into consideration the standard building specs and
- Responsible for liaising /negotiating with building or developing contractors & consultants in conjunction with the technical partners throughout the life span of each project.
- Responsible for the development of all acquired sites according to standards and specifications
- Align with territorial governments’ rules on environmental, business operations and safety requirements.
- Supervise and coordinate all maintenance service and repairs pertaining to the company’s premises, building and related equipment.
- Align with the Company’s strategic objectives and short, medium- and long-term goals.
- Supervise the implementation of preventative maintenance programs for utility system and equipment.
- Ensure that affordable but superior materials are used by contractors during the course of building and development of properties.
- Ensure the inclusion of indemnity clauses in all business transactions and agreements with all contractors and consultants to succour against defaults and below standard performances from the contractors and consultants.
- Ensure adequate compliance to all company policies, internal control processes and approved processes.
- Ensure proper management and adequate solution of all community constraints encountered while developing sites in an ethical and respectful approach.
Desired Skills and Experience
- First Degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 5 years' Project Management experience in Architecture/Interior Design Construction projects. Experience in commercial fit out will be an advantage
- Project and Cost Management skills
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Evidence of strong people and project management skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Note: We thank all applicants, however, only those selected will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Adexen
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Construction Manager at Adexen
- Commercial Manager/Quantity Surveyor at Adexen
- Customer Service Supervisor at Adexen
- Supply Chain Manager at Adexen
- Senior Procurement Officer at Adexen
- Marketing Manager at Adexen
- Know More About AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Construction Project Manager at Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP
- Offshore Projects Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Project Administrator at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale
- Project Manager at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale
- Senior Project Officer at Stakeholder Democracy Network
- Project Officer at Stakeholder Democracy Network
- Senior Project Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Project Manager at Delattre Bezons