Human Resource Consultant at Bradfield Consulting
Posted on: 3 June, 2019
Deadline: 17 June, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
Human Resource Consultant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- We are currently seeking to fill the position of a qualified HR Consultant to lead a variety of human resource projects and provide human capital advice.
- He/she will help the company optimize everyday processes such as recruitment, as well as implement strategic HR plans and technology.
- Initiate and lead human resource programs and projects
- Provide advice and recommendations to HR personnel for resolution of daily issues
- Formulate strategic and practical plans to address human resource matters
- Assist in recruiting and management of personnel
- Ability generate and manage HR business leads
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
- Assist in the development and integration of policies
- Select and implement suitable HR technology
- Establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices
- Review systems and processes and make modifications to address issues
- Refurbish knowledge of advancements in the field and present new ideas
- Advising management on the administration of human resources policies and procedures Serving as internal consultants by analyzing a company’s current HR programs and recommending solutions
- Provide company with updated salary and job description information.
- Provide consultation and guidance to senior management and organizational partners in the interpretation of human resource management policies, procedures, programs and application of related government laws and regulations.
- Develop employee restructuring plans.
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of innovative workforce retention programs.
- Keep abreast with new trends and advancements in the human resources filed
- B.Sc./B.A in Human Resources, Business Administration or any related field of study
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar role.
- Professional qualification in human resources will be an added advantage
- Ideal candidate must have worked in a consulting firm
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and practices
- Ability to handle ATS software
- Ability to strategize and formulate business plans
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- A team player
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- A confident and positive attitude
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Bradfield Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Medical Officer at Bradfield Consulting
- Know More About Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Personnel at Strugz
- Creative Director at Villavril Limited
- HR Officer at SwiftTalk Limited
- Training Assistant at DORET Technologies Ltd
- HR Supervisor at Naija Auto Market
- HR Officer at Sunrose Consulting
- Payroll Analyst at Fosad Consulting
- Secretary / Junior HR at Office Makers