Marketing Officer at Seyiloked International Limited (SDIL)
Posted on: 15 May, 2019
Deadline: 20 May, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Seyiloked International Limited (SDIL)
SDIL Nigeria - Our client, a popular Luxury Goods Store with four branches in Nigeria renowned for the best Italian luxury clothing, shoes, and fashion accessories for more than 30 years is looking to recruit more enterprising and hardworking candidates for the role below:
- As a Marketing officer you will manage the merchandise, operational and marketing functions to ensure they provide a leading brand retail experience.
- You will be responsible for the development of the business and its strategies, with a focus on financial and operational goals.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition
- You identify risks that can affect the achievement of the sales goals, builds related plans and suggests changes necessary to manage the risks
- You are responsible for achieving annual volume and gross profit targets implementing sales and marketing plans for your region
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Develop short and medium-term sales strategies
- Manage and maintain good relationship with new and existing customers, both corporate and individual.
- Marketing of products to new and existing customers (Corporate and individual).
- Drive business development and expansion strategies to strengthen the company's market position.
- You have 2-5 years work experience
- HND/B.Sc Hons (desirable)
- Target driven
- You have great listening skills, being able to quickly identify clients’ pain points
- You are able to present products & ideas with ease, confidence, and persistence to prospective clients
- You are a flexible and highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push own limits
- Must possess business and sales acumen
- Must be confident
- Vast experience in a team lead capacity, preferably in luxury fashion.
- Must have good command of oral and written English
- Age range : 24-32 years old
- Sales planning
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent financial and commercial skills
- Highly motivated, dedicated, proactive and creative
- Able to write coherent and professional sales reports
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
Salary and Benefits
- Very very attractive based on qualification and wealth of experience.
- Apart from the salary, candidates will enjoy performance allowances and also commissions after sales.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Seyiloked International Limited (SDIL)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Head of Internal Audit at Seyiloked International Limited (SDIL)
- Know More About Seyiloked International Limited (SDIL)Similar Jobs
- Direct Sales Executive at Travelconet
- Sales Associate (Luxury Brand Advisor) at TalentSquare
- Business Development Specialist at Reuxville Homes
- Business Development Manager (CEO) at iBez Nigeria
- Field Marketer at First Choice Leasing Limited
- Direct Sales Agent at LeadHire Limited
- Retail Sales Executive at Culminate Consulting
- Business Manager at Rossland Consulting Limited