Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer at The Partnership for Advocacy in Child and Family Health (PACFaH)
Posted on: 15 May, 2019
Deadline: 17 July, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at The Partnership for Advocacy in C
The Partnership for Advocacy in Child and Family Health at Scale (PACFaH@Scale) is a health accountability network of Nigerian civil society organizations working to catalyze national and state governments to make adequate provision for child and family health in Nigeria through evidence based advocacy for domestic financing and building champions within the executive and legislature.
Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning: under the direct supervision of the STO for Health related projects and the Coordinator for education and social sector projects, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the development and administration of high-quality monitoring and evaluation system for the Center's project.
- S/he will collect, collate/organize, analyze and produce data for further improvement of the program, reporting and information dissemination.
- S/he will write monthly, quarterly, annual and end of project evaluation reports, design trainings for field investigators and supervisors to follow research protocols and to apply ethical protocols in scientific research
Qualified candidates MUST:
- Have a Masters Degree in Health Economics, Public Health, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Community Health or any other health related subject. A PhD will be an advantage.
- Have a minimum of 5 years demonstrated progressive experience in program monitoring and evaluation, project planning and management in the context of development projects.
- Demonstrate skills and experience in development of M&E tools, data analysis, data quality assessment and applications of geographic information systems and computer based field data collection technique.
- Quick learner, ability to think strategically and creatively, and good analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to train staff and influence stakeholders to employ M&E for effective programming.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills.
- Good command of English and fluency in one or more local languages.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Letter of Application and CV with contact details of 2 referees, the CV should be submitted as an attachment and the Letter of Application within the body of the email to: email@example.com using the Job title "MEAL" as the subject of the mail.
- Do not attach copies of certificates.
- Only shortlist candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Open to only applicants residing in Minna
- The employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and especially encourages applications from qualified female candidates.
- Recent Jobs from The Partnership for Advocacy in Child and Family Health (PACFaH)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Technical Officer/Technical Officer at The Partnership for Advocacy in Child and Family Health (PACFaH)
- Office Administrator at The Partnership for Advocacy in Child and Family Health (PACFaH)
- Know More About The Partnership for Advocacy in Child and Family Health (PACFaH)Similar Jobs
- Psychiatric Nurse at Synapse Resource Center
- Scientific Communication Specialist at IQVIA
- Technical Lead - Health System Strengthening - Nigeria IHP at Palladium Group
- Consultant, Reproductive Health Cost Reporting System in Nigeria Pilot Study at Palladium Group
- HMIS Specialist - Nigeria IHP at Palladium Group
- Senior Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager- Nigeria IHP at Palladium Group
- Nutrition & Health Officer at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Monitoring and Evaluation Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International