Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the under-listed senior non-teaching vacant position:
- RN/RM and one (1) year pest registration experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to forward 15 (fifteen) sets of their Application, with copies of all relevant Credentials as well as Curriculum Vitae structured to provide the following below in a sealed envelope marked Post of ............ at the top left hand corner:
- Full Name
- Post Desired
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address (Not P.O. Box or P.M.B)
- Current Postal Address and telephone, GSM and e.mail contacts.
- Marital status
- Number of children with names and ages
- Institutions Attended with dates
- Academic qualification with dates
- Working Experience with status and dates
- Details of Community Service with dates
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Publications (if any)
- Candidates should also indicate in their Curriculum Vitae any capacity enhancing training they have undergone in their career.
- Names and Addresses of three referees (one whom must be from the Institution of the Applicant)
All Applications should be addressed and sent by post to:
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike,
P.M.B. 7267, Umuahia,