Techspecialist Consulting Limited operates information and communication technology (ICT) systems for multinational corporations, public and private sector institutions. As a technology-intensive corporation geared to deliver state-of-the-art solutions in areas of integrated business solutions, system applications, product development, Internet/Intranet applications, and communication & network management services, we pride ourselves in offering corporate and business customers integrated solutions for the networked future of business and society.
Sales and Business Development Lead
Reports to: /Founder
- To manage the overall business development, sales, and marketing function in South West Nigeria. H/she will be responsible for the strategy creation and implementation needed to successfully drive Techspecialist Consulting Ltd sales plan and achieve annual, quarterly and monthly targets within an assigned geographical location.
- Develop compelling marketing and business development campaign material and proposals
- Aggressively sell the company’s services/products and increasing the number of clients (potential and existing clients)
- Develop presentations and proposals for current clients and new business pitches.
- Establish and maintain existing clients and potential clients relationships
- Analyze and report on the performance of all implemented promotions and programs
- Educate clients on new technologies available to them.
- Keep up with changes in client environments.
- Understand all of the company’s service offerings and clearly communicates them to clients and prospective clients.
- Attend trade shows, seminars, conferences, and industry training programs.
- Conduct customer surveys regularly and ensure service delivery is consistent and maintained at established standards.
- Identify and resolve client concerns (escalate as required)
- Investigate client complaints, determine the source of issues and ensure corrective and preventive action is taken.
- Follow up to ensure corrective and preventive action is taken to solve client complaints
- Promote awareness of the company via appropriate Public relations activities
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings
- Carry out any other assigned duties as and when they arise
Key Performance Indicators:
- Actual sales generation vs assigned sales targets
- Number of new customers vs existing customer base (80% increase expected)
- Number of marketing letters, pamphlets and sales packages distributed to the assigned geographical location with proof of receipt of documents tendered back
- Number of upsell of services to existing customer base (80% upsell of services)
- No of successful online and offline marketing campaigns successfully created and implemented (minimum of 3 campaigns per quarter within 20% increase in sales after the campaign
- Timely submission of sales, marketing, and business development reports to supervisor as and when required
- Minimum performance review score of 70
- Minimum of Degree qualifications
- Relevant training in sales, marketing, and business development is preferred
- Proven experience in selling services
- Passionate about working with targets and set expectations
- Exceptional communications skills
- Ability to think out of the box and react quickly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a formal Application Letter AND a CV, which must be forwarded directly to: email@example.com with the words “Sales and Business Development Lead - Lagos” clearly stated in the subject line.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Therefore, if you have not received a response by 5th May 2019, please consider yourself as not having been shortlisted.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply as Techspecialist Consulting Limited strongly upholds a policy of non-discrimination against any person regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender or disability.