Our Client, a leading Power Generation company is in need of an Asset Manager that will be responsible for the management of the commercial and operational assets regarding issues of the Business Generation Center.
Our Client is a leading EPC Company in Nigeria. They are seeking to recruit capable and talented Tender/Bidding Specialist with proven relevant experience and track record to join the team. He/she would head the tender operations and be responsible for managing tender and bidding process to clients and follow up with necessary agencies and departments to close out on bidding processes.
- If you would be interested in this highly interesting and rewarding opportunity as Tender/Bidding Specialist for a leading EPC company that would oversee the following functions below, then this an opportunity that would interest you as key responsibilities are highlighted below:
- Prepares tenders and standardized tender templates and documentation.
- Develops the bid and tender strategy
- Prepares initial tender documentation and coordinate obtaining the required approvals.
- Maintains a list of qualified vendors, especially as related to planned tenders
- Compilation of various input to create a more complete tender proposal
- Liaises with the User Department on an ongoing basis with respect to Tender requirements and Tender status
- Corresponds with vendors in conjunction with the tender process as required, ie, non-disclosure agreements, confirmation of interest, etc
- Assists in preparation and/or review of Tender Documentation Packages comprising of Instructions to Bidders, Contract Form, General Terms Conditions, Bid Forms, etc.
- Assemble and maintain internal Procurement documentation relating to the tendering process, including recording management approval relating to tendering and contracting actions.
- Maintains tender files and arranges their archiving upon Tender completion
- Prepares Tenders status reports and expected timelines on a regular basis and when requested.
- Prepares correspondences to internal departments, bidders and contractors
- Follow through successful acquisitions to completion
For the successful Tender/Bidding Specialist, you will have;
- Good first degree in Engineering (Civil or Mechanical) or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum Experience of 8 years cognate experience 3 of which must have been in management in similar capacity.
- In-depth knowledge of EPC tender operations to Oil & gas companies is key (RFI’s, RFQ’s and RFP’s).
- Understanding first principle of commercial and proposal packaging is key
- Construction experience is key with demonstrable knowledge of planning and execution
For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of you CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using Tender/Bidding Specialist as Subject and I would get in touch with all suitable applicants for this role.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Tender/Bidding Specialist - firstname.lastname@example.org