Account Officer - Payable at Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN)
Posted on: 14 March, 2019
Deadline: 27 March, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (P
Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) Limited, which has remained a milestone in Nigeria’s automobile industry, was conceived in 1969 by the then Federal Military Government under the leadership of General Yakubu Gowon. We manufacture and distribute reliable vehicles for the satisfaction of our customers and other stakeholders
Account Officer - Payable
Ref No: PANAOP032019
Job Division/Department/Unit: Finance Division
Reports To: Head, Financial Accounts & Reporting
- Provides support to overseeing the timely and accurate accounts payable processing of invoices, cheque request, and refund requests.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Create vendors' accounts and pay their invoices.
- Audit the accuracy and completeness of invoices
- Post debit and credit entries to the account ledger
- Perform the month end closing process and reconciliation of ledgers.
Education & Experience
- BSc/HND in Accounting
- 2-3 year's cognate post qualification experience with knowledge of SAP an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of local automobile or manufacturing industry as added advantage.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Financial Planning and management
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Tax planning and management
- Treasury management
- Management accounting
- Credit control
- Accounting software usage (SAP)
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Customer Account Officer at Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN)
- Account Officer - Fixed Assets at Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN)
- Know More About Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN)Similar Jobs
- Accountant at Inter-Arc Consultants Limited
- Accounting Supervisor at Carlcare Development
- Credit Analyst at Trafalgar Associates Limited (Kwikpay Credit)
- Accountant at Mario Consulting
- Investment Officer and Deputy Country Director, C5 at British High Commission
- Senior Associate, Financial Advisory at Deloitte
- Savings Manager at ACCION Microfinance Bank
- Manager - Senior Manager, Financial Advisory at Deloitte