Critical Rescue International (CRI) was founded in 2001 as Nigeria’s first advanced paramedic (Emergency Medical Services) company. Over the ensuing years, we have developed a strong international reputation in the areas of health information and advice, medical assistance, primary healthcare, emergency and non-emergency medical response, benefits administration, and industrial health services.
Overall purpose of the job: Perform, analyze, and record results of diagnostic testing of company clients of the laboratory department within the Clinic. Assist with business development and marketing of laboratory services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze body fluids or tissues using laboratory equipment
- Performing laboratory tests in order to produce reliable and precise data to support scientific investigations
- Carrying out routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies to carry out analyses
- Preparing specimens and samples
- Assisting in maintaining and operating standard laboratory equipment
- Perform drug and alcohol screening
- Ensuring laboratory is well-stocked and resourced
- Recording and sometimes interpreting results to present to senior colleagues
- Keeping up to date with technical developments, especially those which can save time and improve reliability
- Following and ensuring strict safety procedures and safety checks.
- Restocks and replaces used supplies
- Cleans all equipment following appropriate disinfecting procedures
- Submits weekly progress reports and ensures data is accurate
- Carries out other duties as may be required my management.
K Key Performance Indicators
- Accurate record keeping
- Attention to detail
- Proper Labeling
- Quality of service given to patients
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com