Senior Solution Architect at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
Posted on: 8 February, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Senior Solution Architect
- Work as customer request interface and cover customer relationship.
- Define end-to-end architecture of the Software solution.
- Ensure that solution meets business goals set by customer.
- Ensure solution integrity at all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Ensure that the selected solution architecture and development approach fit the budget and time constraints.
- Enforce and follow implementation methodologies, propose industry best practices and guide customer to the best solutions.
- Interact with product, support, consultancy and other teams to find best ways to address solution requirements.
- Prepare proposals to enhance existing solutions, as well as technical part of RFx responses.
- Lead the process of delivering high-quality product and architecture presentations and demonstrations.
- Lead and present to customers and partners using knowledge of industry trends ,standards and common industry challenges coupled with Huawei solution knowledge.
- Cooperate with account teams in ensuring customer satisfaction
Education, Expereince and Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering/ Computer Science / Computer Engineering /IT or equivalent.
- Minimum of five (5) years work experience in telco/IT industry.
- In-depth knowledge of BSS area for Mobile Operator B2B and B2C products.
- Knowledge of software development experience in one or more of the following areas: large-scale, mission-critical applications, Billing, CRM, Fulfilment, general large-scale system architecture, large-scale databases.
- Understanding of eTOM and ITIL standards.
- Hands on experience with Huawei software products will be an added advantage .
- Ability to create and maintain effective working relationships and team environment
- Ability to take initiatives and progressively assume increased responsibilities.
- Ability to share knowledge with other team members and colleagues.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure environment.
- Business-like presence and ability to interact professionally with customers at all organization levels.
- Well-developed knowledge and understanding of the global telecommunications marketplace.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as strong strategic and analytical skills.
- Confident, self-motivated and energetic.
- Fluent in English.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Back Office Senior Software Maintenance Engineer at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Managed Service Project Operation Manager at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Know More About Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.Similar Jobs
- Mobile Application Developer at ConnectRail Service Limited
- Director of Product, Delivery Technology at Andela
- IT Graduate Trainee at Invent Alliance Limited
- Data Center & System Administrator at Health Plus Limited
- Linux System Administrator at eHealth4everyone
- DHIS2 Assistant at eHealth4everyone
- User Experience Designer at eHealth4everyone
- Senior Web Developer at eHealth4everyone