Business Officer at Cedarcrest Hospitals
Posted on: 24 January, 2019
Deadline: 4 February, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Cedarcrest Hospitals
Cedarcrest Hospitals is a modern private Multispecialty Hospital located in the heart of Abuja, Nigeria. It was founded January 2008 with the aim of providing a high standard of healthcare to patients within and outside Nigeria.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
- Preferred Qualification - Masters in Business Administration
- Age: 28 - 40 years
- Experience: At least 8 years’ relevant work experience, preferably in a healthcare setting e.g. hospital, HMO, Diagnostic Centre, pharmaceutical company or chain of pharmacies.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Applications, and Data analysis.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae along with a Cover Letter detailing the specific Job title and Passport Photograph to: email@example.com Specifying role being applied for in the subject line.
Note: Candidates may apply for one role only, double applications will not be considered.
- Recent Jobs from Cedarcrest Hospitals
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Development Manager at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Head, Information Technology at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Account Officer/Billing Officer at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Consultant Neurologist at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- HR Officer at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Know More About Cedarcrest HospitalsSimilar Jobs
- Head of Operations at Vasiti Dotcom
- Administrative Officer at Pharma Ethics
- Operations Assistant at Landover Company Limited
- Administrative Staff at Pickmeup
- Clerk/Secretary at Avant Halogen
- Country-Level Finance & Administrative Consultant at John Snow Inc - JSI
- Administrative Officer at Nextworks Limited
- Personal Assistant at Mecer Consulting Limited