Drury is a shining example of self reliance in the field of heavy chemical manufacture. In existence since 1986. We are a well established conglomerate in the manufacturing and marketing of industrial chemicals (Sulphuric Acid) and (Aluminium sulphate) in Nigeria.
Business Development/Marketing Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- LocationAbuja, Kaduna, Katsina, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Plateau, Sokoto
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Locations: Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Abuja, Kaduna, Niger, Sokoto, Kwara, Ondo, Katsina, Jos, Nasarawa etc.
- Applicants need to be creative, innovative and extremely versatile.
- Applicants must be able to liaise with various state water corporation and water treatment plants.
- Applicants should have good Interpersonal skill to maintain steady relationship with these ministries and financial institutions.
- HND, B.Sc and M.Sc in Accounting, Business Administration and Banking and Finance.
- Fully conversant with Excel, Word. Power Point and computers
- Excellent Oral and written English, Letter writing is very important.
- Femlllar with Price, Quantity, Amount Proposal, Contract, Performance bonds, delivery notes for the position of data operators.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must be technically sound on the job.
- Must be self driven, articulate Enthusiasm, interest and passion for achieving set goals and even beyond.
- Should have analytical & problem solving ability to tackle the would be Institution & organisation.
- Ability to deliver company's guideline and policy on all aspects as needed.
- Trust on corporate Image and confidence to deliver necessary information as may be required.
- Team leadership ability.
- Ability to plan various activities, quality meetings end visits as required.
Very attractive package.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online by sending their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com specifying City/State of interest and addressed to the:
Plot 9 & 18 Opic Industrial Estate,
Agbara - Ogun State.