Hotel Quality Control Manager at Carlcare Development
Posted on: 14 January, 2019
Deadline: 21 January, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Carlcare Development
Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products.
After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
Hotel Quality Control Manager
- Responsible for the quality management of the hotel and the companies under the parent company, regularly tracking network reviews, guest complaints, feedback to the managers, timely propose corresponding rectification plans, and enhance the reputation of hotel services;
- Formulate and improve the training procedures, work practices and systems, service cases and other teaching materials for each position of the hotel;
- Establish and improve hotel quality management standards, and conduct quality management inspections on various stores on a regular basis;
- Conducting opening inspections for newly opened hotels, and follow up the rectification work;
- Implement the corresponding training, assessment, rectification meetings, measures, follow-up, feedback, all according to the quality management and financial audit management of the hotel
- Quality control and service quality control over the entire group.
Candidate Qualifications and Attributes
- Bachelor's Degree in preferably in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Humanities or a related field, from a reputable institution. M.Sc Degree in related area is a plus from a reputable university.
- Must have previous experience studying or working abroad. Experience working in a multicultural environment will be an added advantage.
- Have more than 5 years of proven work experience as either a Quality Manager, Guest Service Manager, Customer Service Manager or Quality Assurance Manager in an international four-star or five-star hotel management.
- Proficient in the standards, processes, and systems of hotel quality inspection;
- Must possess quality awareness, training ability, familiar with the hotel's various operating procedures, financial audit knowledge, complaint handling capabilities.
- Strong communication skills, strong language skills, and written expression skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title as the subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from Carlcare Development
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Development Manager at Carlcare Development
- Know More About Carlcare DevelopmentSimilar Jobs
- Part Time Team Member at Trithel International Company Limited
- Cinema Manager at Trithel International Company Limited
- Hotel Manager at Cristabol Services Limited
- Female Bartenders at RoVedana
- Rooms Division Manager at Marriott International, Inc.
- Restaurant Outlet Manager at Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited
- Food and Beverage Supervisor at Hilton Worldwide
- Experienced Food and Beverage Supervisor at Nera Hotels