Offsite and Utilities Engineer I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 2 January, 2019
Deadline: 3 January, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Offsite and Utilities Engineer I
Job Type: Contracts
- Lead and/or support development of Offsites & Utilities projects for new & existing facilities for the Upstream, Downstream, Chemicals & Research businesses.
- Lead and/or support existing operations to meet reliability and energy objectives through assessment & modification of Offsites & Utilities systems.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support capital project development from stage 1 through commissioning and startup.
- Ensure the quality of work performed.
- Documents completed efforts such that others can leverage their work to enable efficient future similar efforts.
- Works effectively with partners and contractors in pursuit of efforts on the projects and assets they support.
- Identifies opportunities to improve work processes.
- Responsible for the design of Offsite and Utilities (O&U) equipment into project scope.
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design specifications while working with contractors.
- 5-10 years of closely related professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering within discipline
- Broad knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Installation Offshore Operations Area Lead III - EXPAT at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Installation Advisor - EXPAT at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Know More About Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Sales Support Technician at Compovine Technologies
- Engineer, Performance Management Systems (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Camp Service Coordinator I at Sellafield Energy
- Maintenance Manager at Stresert Services Limited
- Welder Technician at Stresert Services Limited
- Coordinator, Regional SHE (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Senior Transport Engineer at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Maintenance Technician at Lorache Consulting Limited