Swift Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider. The company was founded in 2002, since inception, Swift Networks has invested heavily in “next generation” networking technologies to build a multi-service network platform. Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill a creative technical position as we hope to maintain our status as the leading broadband connectivity services provider in Nigeria. Uniquely, the work environment offers a first class condition with a very attractive remuneration package.
Drive Test Log Analyzer, LTE
- Due to rapid expansion we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill a technical / business position as we maintain our status as the leading broadband connectivity services provider in Nigeria.
- An experienced Radio Frequency Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the telecommunications industry. Skilled in 4G drive test and log analyzing.
- Radio parameters tuning after site Audit
- Coverage issues resolution by changing hard and soft parameters of sites.
- Achieve & maintain the Radio Network Performance as per the contracted KPIs (Accessibility, Retainability, Mobility & Service Integrity)
- Initial tuning of new LTE sites
- Resolution of network issues with Drive Test teams
- Coordinating Riggers for physical Optimization of sites like antenna reorientation, mechanical tilting and antenna height change
- Analysis of Drive Test logs for network issue resolution
- Performance of post processing of logs and prepare reports
- Processing logs “SSVD, Cluster and Benchmarking” and plot the graph on DISCOVERY
- Generating Reports on KPI for the site
- Supervising and Coordinating Drive Test Engineers
- Analyze logs and give recommendation on network issues/problems
- Drawing/creation of drive route and boundary for cluster drive
- The job holder must have a Bachelor's Degree (Second Class Upper) in Engineering, Computer Science or IT related discipline.
Uniquely, the work environment offers a first class condition with a very attractive remuneration package.
Method of Application
Note: Qualified and interested candidates should please attach an updated CV while sending in their applications.
Interested and qualified? Go to Swift Networks career website on www.linkedin.com to apply