Trades/Non Tradesmen/Women at Nigerian Army
Posted on: 23 December, 2018
Deadline: 30 January, 2019
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at Nigerian Army
Nigerian Army - The Nigerian Army wishes to inform members of the public and all interested qualified applicants that, the online registration for the 78 Regular Recruit Intake for Trades/Non Tradesmen/Women into the Nigerian Army has commenced.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationSecondary School (SSCE) OND
- LocationAbia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Security / Intelligence
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Trades/Non Tradesmen/Women
Start Date: 19/12/18
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 - 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 - 26 ears by 18 February 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
interested candidates are to:
- When the page opens, create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- All candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 28 January 2019 on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 29 January 2019.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 9 Feb 2019.
- All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
- NA Recruitment form is free.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nigerian Army career website on naportal.com.ng to apply
- Know More About Nigerian ArmySimilar Jobs
- Security Officer (National Field Security Advisor (NFSA), NOB (Temporary Appointment) at UNICEF
- Chief Security Officer at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments
- Security Operative at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments
- Security Coordinator at INTERSOS
- Male Security Guard at Synergy Guards Nigeria Limited
- Senior Security Officer at The Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
- Security Consultant at PACT
- Resourcing/Training Instructor at Bemil Nigeria Limited