Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, program management, construction management, and technical services. The Company supports government and commercial clients by providing innovative solutions focused on water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. With 16,000 associates worldwide, Tetra Tech's capabilities span the entire project life cycle.
Regional Project Manager - WATIH
- Tetra Tech International Development Services headquartered in Arlington, VA is currently seeking applications from qualified Project Managers to provide leadership to a $86-96 million, USAID-funded Trade and Investment Hub Activity in West Africa.
- The purpose of the Activity is to improve the competitiveness of West African farmers and firms.
- This will be accomplished by increasing productivity, market participation, investment and adoption of improved technologies.
- USAID defines agriculture competitiveness as the ability of a farm, firm, sector, or country to sell and provide goods and services in a given market – in relation to the ability and performance of other farms, firms, sectors or countries in the same market.
- The regional Project Manager will oversee all activities for the Sahel and Abidjan office. S/he will be responsible for supporting all program activities in those offices as well as other regional grant initiatives and trade integration work that occurs in the region.
- Monitoring and maintaining compliance with head/prime contract;
- Ensuring company policies for financial management are implemented and are compliant with client rules and regulations;
- Overseeing and identify grants opportunities in collaboration with program staff
- Providing continuity of operations in field locations, assuring strong programmatic presence, representing the program in those locations
- Reporting on overall progress against agreed targets, milestones, outputs and activities for your activities;
- Overseeing all staffing and administration of program offices, including STTA needs;
- Monitoring project expenditure against budgets and forecasts;
- Managing any contract amendments as required;
- Ensuring quality of delivery in each project though monthly management reports, risk assessments, internal project reviews, M&E quality assurance and client deliverables.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Agribusiness or another related field;
- Seven (7) years of experience managing USAID projects, ideally within the agriculture and trade sectors in West Africa;
- Strong financial acumen with ability to independently manage invoices, budgets and forecasts;
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Fluency in French;
- Strong knowledge of region, experience in West Africa and the Sahel.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
- Cover Letter
- CV in reverse chronological format
- Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration.
- Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s ad posted.
- Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.