- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Field Volunteer (Supporter) at SHIFT Nigeria
Posted on: 19 December, 2018
Deadline: 7 January, 2018
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at SHIFT Nigeria
SHIFT Nigeria is a non partisan organization that builds support for transformative leaders in communities across the nation.
Field Volunteer (Supporter)
- The field Volunteer will assist the SHIFT Nigeria Supported Candidates to oversee and coordinate political activities and campaigns as well as fundraising.
- Build a rapport with the volunteers on behalf of the political campaign and candidate.
- Planning and executing campaigns strategies by studying demographics to best represent an area/region.
- Oversee press releases and publications to make people aware of the campaign.
- Assist in preparing campaign materials like notices, flyers, brochures.
- Monitor campaigns to see if the goals are being achieved.
- Organize events and local outreach, plan and organize outreach activities such as campaigns, public events, community meetings, etc for candidates awareness.
- Coordinate and develop campaign activities.
- Address campaign issues and concerns in a timely manner.
- Initiate media outreach communications.
- Engage actively in networking with public officials for public outreach communications.
- Participate in committee meetings and conferences.
- Monitor campaign activities closely in collaboration with Managers to ensure campaign goals.
- Strong communication and motivational skills, work ethic, and passion for community empowerment and political reform are essential.
- Ability to work within a team, have proven leadership ability and experience handling a lot of responsibility.
- Strong self-direction and the ability to take initiative are also necessary qualifications.
- Ability to motivate volunteers to reach goals.
- Ability to spend long hours on the phone and canvassing.
- Ability to adapt quickly and accomplish goals as set forth by the campaign.
- Results-oriented, dependable, and proactive.
- Ability and willingness to maintain confidentiality.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to SHIFT Nigeria career website on docs.google.com to apply
- Recent Jobs from SHIFT Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Administrative Assistant (Volunteer) at SHIFT Nigeria
- Volunteer Data Analyst at SHIFT Nigeria
- Volunteer, Communications at SHIFT Nigeria
- Volunteer Field Organizer at SHIFT Nigeria
- Volunteer Policy Analyst at SHIFT Nigeria
- Know More About SHIFT NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- 2019 Management Trainee Program at Terragon Group
- Supply Chain Management System (SCMS) Intern I at Management Sciences For Health - MSH
- Content Intern at MyJobMag Limited
- Data Entry Clerk (NYSC Corpers) at MyJobMag Limited
- Monitoring and Evaluation Intern at Helen Keller International
- Research Intern at Proten
- HR Intern at Bradfield Consulting
- Front Desk Intern at LoftyInc Allied Partners