Account Manager (Rivers) at IpNX Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 18 December, 2018
Deadline: 28 February, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at IpNX Nigeria Limited
ipNX is an integrated info-communications company focused on providing every person, every home and every business in Nigeria with world-class information, communication and entertainment services.
Account Manager (Rivers)
Job ID: 35
Location: Trans Amadi Estate, Port Harcourt, Rivers
Department: Network Services Divison
Function: Business Development
Reporting to: Territory Manager
Travel Frequency: Rarely
Purpose of the Job
- The Account Manager is responsible for protecting revenue, securing new revenue within ipNX’s existing clients’ portfolio of as well as seeking/hunting out new clients & businesses within the assigned Strategic account sub-portfolio.
- The role ensures an excellent client experience/service delivery satisfaction at all times and works in collaboration with the account teams to ensure a smooth transition of accounts into the business.
Expected Key Results
- Achieve set revenue growth.
- Deliver an excellent client experience at all times, ensuring client needs are met or exceeded.
- Work closely with business development team, sharing knowledge, discussing ideas and helping the team to achieve targets.
- Ensures compliance with ipNX values, policies and standards, and ensures compliance will all local statutory requirements
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- B.SC Engineering / Computer Science / Marketing / Sales / related disciplines
- Understanding communications Network, Experience in a b2b, B2C sales environment; consistent track record of success in achieving product effectiveness and customer experience targets. Demonstrates a high level of organization and quality of Multitasks efficiency & priority setting.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence, CRM competence, including Visio
- Exemplary communication skills – both face to face and over the telephone. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- At least 3 years’ experience within the telecoms space; knowledge of the market, competitor behavior and strategy, including related product dynamics and product management
- Must demonstrate interpersonal capabilities
- Customer Focused
- Result Driven
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from IpNX Nigeria Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Network Implementation/Support/Integration Engineer at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Network Management Engineer at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- NYSC, Pre-Service & I.T Intern at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Product Analyst at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Business Analyst at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- NMS Engineer - Software Development at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Territory Manager, Island at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Marketing Communications Executive at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- System Analyst/Developer - OSS/BSS at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Account Manager (Lagos) at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Systems Administrator (Information Systems and Technology) at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Network Implementation & Support Engineer at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Account Manager (Entry-level) at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- System Administrator at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- IP Telephony Engineer at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Know More About IpNX Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Medical Sales Representatives at Benjamin Michaels Limited (BM)
- Business Development Manager at RedCloud Technology
- Content Writer / Business Development at Torilo
- Fund & Investment Executive at City Core Cooperative Investment & Credit Society Limited
- Business Development Manager at Dapoaden Nigeria Limited
- Head of Sales at Workforce Management Centre
- Sales Personnel at Beacongate Limited
- Enrollment Officer at Landover Company Limited