KolaDaisi University Ibadan, a private University licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in November, 2016 is a non-governmental, non-partisan and non-sectarian institution. It is situated at Km 18, along the new dual-carriage Ibadan-Oyo Express Road, Ibadan.
Assistant Registrar (KDUTSS 09)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Candidate must possess a good University Degree from a recognised University, as well as have at least six (6) years post qualification cognate experience. A Master's Degree will be an added advantage
- Must be computer literate with membership of a registered professional body like NIM, CIPM, ANUPA etc.
- Possession of NYSC Discharge Certificate/Certificate of Exemption are mandatory.
Conditions of Service
- The appointment which is to commence as soon as possible, is for a probationary period of two years in the first instance and may be confirmed to retiring age.
- Salary is very attractive and competitive
- Other conditions are as contained in the approved Conditions of Service by the Governing Council of KolaDaisi University, Ibadan.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send Fifteen (15) copies of their Applications, CV and other supporting materials, indicating the post for which application is made at the Top Left Corner of the envelope. The CV must contain the following:
- Names in Full (Surname first and in capitals)
- Post applying for
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Present Postal/Contact Addresses (With Phone Number(s) and E-mail Address)
- Nationality at Birth
- State/Local Government Area/Ward
- Marital Status, Number and Ages of Children
- Name, Relationship and Address of Next of Kin
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications with dates (including Awards, Distinctions and Scholarships with dates)
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Important and Relevant Academic Conferences
- Workshops/Courses attended, with dates
- Teaching, Research, Administrative and Community Service Experience
- Other Activities Outside Current Employment
- Current Research, Awards and Grants
- Details of Publications indicating Authorship, Year, Title of Publication, Details of Outlet including Publishers
- Present Employment, Position and Salary
- Extra Curricula Activities
- Names and Addresses of Three Referees
- Proposed Date of Availability for Duties, if appointed
All applications should be sent to:
KolaDaisi University, Ibadan,
Km 18 Ibadan - Oyo Express Way,
PMB 84, UI Post Office,
Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Application must be accompanied by a bound copy of listed publications.
- Candidates should request their referees to forward reference letters on their behalf directly to the address above.
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged