Client Account Manager at AOS Orwell
Posted on: 6 December, 2018
Deadline: 14 December, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at AOS Orwell
AOS Orwell is a merger of two Nigerian-based oil service companies, forming the largest indigenous services company in the region. Everything you need for offshore, land and swamp drilling, remedial and production.
Client Account Manager
Reference No: PMD/CAM
Location: Port Harcourt-Nigeria
- Reporting to the Head – Sales PMD this person will deliver on maximum utilization of existing contracts by maintaining relationships with Clients through regular daily review visits, align initiatives between the Client and AOS Orwell by imbibing and transferring relevant aspects of Client’s QHSE and other systems into AOS Orwell, Set up meetings and presentations seamlessly for Business Unit Managers, Sales Manager, Marketing Manager and any other AOS Orwell official as required within the Oil & Gas sector.
- Work closely with the lead CAM for respective accounts.
- Nurtures positive, collaborative working relationship with clients.
- Responsible for the production & presentation of client facing materials (reports, studies, presentations, to company standards).
- Take ownership of client needs/requests & facilitates completion.
- Meet & exceed client expectations by utilizing client’s processes/procedures to get results.
- Achieve continuous improvement by proactively assessing company’s working relationship, practices & methods.
- Manage the complete business and marketing plans for the account.
- A Combined experience of at least 5-10 years in sales & marketing or account management typically handling customers from Process Industry in Nigeria including majorly Oil & Gas customers.
- Good Written and oral communication skills, both internal and external.
- Financial acumen and negotiating skills.
- Proven experience of engaging with senior management level contacts.
- Demonstrate high levels of Customer focus, Engagement ability and sustained levels of Process Excellence
- Ability for Cross Functional collaboration with Result orientation
- Understanding of business and proven track record of managing major operators in Nigeria
- Good knowledge of quality control procedures and documentation.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from AOS Orwell
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Service Operations Manager at AOS Orwell
- Business Development Manager, Power and Electricals at AOS Orwell
- Business Development Manager - Integrated Maintenance Service Contracts (Routine & Interventions) at AOS Orwell
- Know More About AOS OrwellSimilar Jobs
- Solar Energy Promoter at Proten
- Sales Representative at Proten
- Business Development Officer at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Sales Officer (Whole/Retail Sales Trading) at Stresert Services Limited
- Business Development Manager at Emerging Platforms
- Sales Executive at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Sales Manager at Adexen
- Business Development Manager at Fadac Resources