Sales and Marketing Executive at Goldline Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 4 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Goldline Nigeria Limited
Goldline Nigeria Limited is the Leading company in Nigeria that deals on Security Doors, Interior Doors, Locks/Handles, Rattan Furniture, Beds Etc
Sales and Marketing Executive
- To Promote sales and marketing in his/her territory and uphold the company’s brand with exceptional customer service.
- Principal Accountability (The main areas in which this job must get results in order to achieve its purpose/ accountability of the job holder:
- With direction from the Branch Head, operates the branch and its activities and relationships with all parties in line with the letters and spirit of these statements of essence.
- Continually meet and exceed sales performance targets for the branch.
- Support the Branch Head to implement Strategies effective for achieving the overall Sales and Marketing objectives in his/her territory
- Execute marketing activities through the most effective combination of traditional and internet/social media marketing channels.
- Have responsibility for the maintenance and safe keep of all necessary showroom records and documents in accordance with company policies, rules and regulations including but not limited to invoices, receipts, waybills and other transaction booklets, stock records and bin cards, branch sales day book, branch transactions diary.
- Follow up promptly on any sales lead and enquiries for company products
- Conduct price negotiations with clients on behalf Goldline Nigeria Limited to strike a profitable bargain
- Make and defend presentations to customers and be able to make and present effective written quotations to customers speedily when required.
- Follow up with the post sales activities relating to any of the branch sales commitments by mastering the contents of the company’s Post Sales Activities document and then support the Branch Head in its implementation to ensure the highest quality service delivery to customers and resolution of issues or complaints speedily.
- Prepare and present to the Branch Head daily, weekly and monthly branch report on Sales and Marketing activities.
- Conduct market research within his territory to identify competing products and services, demand of products and other trends useful in taking key decisions and include these in periodic reports to the Branch Head.
- Ensure that the showroom, it’s furnishings and fittings and its environment is kept clean and well maintained and that everything in it is arranged in an organised and decent manner at all times.
- Ensure that all inventory in the showroom is clean at all times and displayed in the most advantageous manner possible with all necessary accessories properly fitted to attract customers attention and appreciation.
- Ensure that inventory in a branch warehouse is received, arranged, stacked and kept with utmost care to preserve the value and completeness at all times and in line with good sense and existing company warehousing and inventory handling policy.
- Attend all Sales Training/meeting as shall be scheduled and communicated by the appropriate authorities.
- Develop and maintain a computerised customer and prospect database
- Timely detection and report of potential service failure
- Continually develop an understanding of the company’s culture, products, ethical initiatives, other areas of the business and reflect this in everyday performance.
- Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement
- Perform other duties as may be required
CRITICAL QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- B.A/B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Finance, Economics, or other related business discipline.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in the field of Sales and/or Marketing
- Good Communicator, Confident and Persuasive
- Ability to prospect for new/potential sales
- Ability to use Ms Office and internet
- Possesses excellent customer service skills
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Smart and intelligent to make positive decision
- A fast learner with good people’s skills who can connect easily with clients
Method of Application
APPLY ONLY IF YOU LIVE BETWEEN BERGER AND OJODU AREA.
- Know More About Goldline Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head, Strategy & Planning (Oil & Energy) at KPMG
- Key Account Manager at Hazon Holdings
- Business Development Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- Business Development Manager at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Beauty Advisor at Health Plus Limited
- Area Manager at Health Plus Limited
- Area Manager (CASABELLA) at Health Plus Limited
- Female Floor Sales Executive at Fadac Resources