NYSC Finance Analysts at ETX-NG (Electronic Transcripts and Documents Exchange in Nigeria)
Posted on: 4 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at ETX-NG (Electronic Transcripts and Docu
ETX-NG (Electronic Transcripts and Documents Exchange in Nigeria) is the name given to the Electronic Academic Document Exchange and Certificate Verification System for Nigeria owned by ETX Solutions Nigeria Limited. It is a technology platform, acting as a electronic and transcript clearing house, exchange and a certificate verification system that will allow schools of education, polytechnics, colleges, and universities in Nigeria and abroad to send and receive transcripts between each other as well as provide certificate verification data to corporate organisations in a secure, trusted environment.
NYSC Finance Analysts
We are in search of corps members (Batch C Members preferably) serving in Lagos with an Accounting/Finance degree or degree in any other related field.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Highly efficient with figures.
- Time management skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Student member of any Accounting professional organization
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About ETX-NG (Electronic Transcripts and Documents Exchange in Nigeria)Similar Jobs
- Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020 at KPMG
- Accountant (Tax/Accounts Payable) at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Compliance and Reconciliation Officer at AIM Consultants
- Head, Internal Control at IL Bagno
- Chief Internal Auditor at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- NYSC Intern, GE Grid Solutions at GE - General Electric
- NYSC Intern - Lagos at GE - General Electric
- NYSC Intern, GE Grid Solutions - Abuja at GE - General Electric