Sponge Limited is a Mobile-First full service digital marketing agency that delivers outstanding mobile and digital campaigns across West Africa with numerous experts working across Planning, Media, Client Services, Creative, Technology and Operations units. Sponge Limited has pioneered, led and been a part of ground breaking campaigns in Nigeria. Our experience spans across several industries which include but not limited to Financial Services, FMCGs, Telecoms and Food and Beverages.
Summarily to oversee departmental functions, manage employees and maintain administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees as well as maintain a safe and secured work environment.
Her major responsibilities are;
- Formulating, implementing and updating company policies;
- Attending to disciplinary issues;
- Maintaining leave administration;
- Counselling and advising to staff on personal and work-related issues including providing guidance and direction to management team and employees on Human resource relation issues;
- Maintaining the training levels of staff;
- Maintaining of personnel files and personnel action forms;
- Benefits administration (Health Insurance (HMO), life insurance, NSITF, Pension;
- Staff recruitment, retention and terminations;
- Preparing monthly payroll and disbursing pay slips;
- Preparing bank drafts for remission of taxes; liaise with external auditors, tax agents, bankers, insurers and governmental statutory bodies in relations to promotional approvals;
- Ensuring compliance of the company with all government employment policies and laws;
- Ensuring efficient provision of office services, upkeep of office and equipment and supply of office supplies, as well as the general day to day office administration.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sponge Limited career website on spongelimited.bamboohr.com to apply