e.Stream is a provider of broadband network infrastructure and connectivity solutions. We are dedicated in providing various services for commercial and public enterprise regardless of their size using Fiber, Satellite Technology and Radio Communication System.
Channel Partner Officer
Location: Opebi, Lagos
Reports to: Senior Manager, Retail Sales
Direct reports: N/A
- The Channel Partner Executive is responsible for identifying and recruiting new channel partners, supervising sales activities of partners, being up-to-date with market trends, informing partners about portfolio changes, and improving partner management activities.
Duties and responsibilities
Strategic Insight and Integration:
- Increasing market penetration/share through the development of trade partners.
- Responsible for implementing the road map on how to drive sales and revenue for the retail business through the channel vertical
- Creating market awareness by branding dealers/resellers shop.
Technical / Analysis and Problem Solving:
- Keeping up data with Products and Competitors.
- Mapping of channel partners to different coverage area
- Ensure that partners comply to all regulatory requirement in respect to KYC
- Responsible for the overall performance of the Channel Partner vertical.
- Training and development of channel partners
Interpersonal, Relationship Management & Collaboration:
- Tracking and monitoring channel partners inventory.
- Keeping trade partners abreast of organizational development.
- Escalate Partner/customer impacting issues not within control to technical unit.
- Provide and get feedback from Partners
- Ensure customer satisfaction and manage Service Level Agreements with third party vendor
Education & Work Experience:
- Graduate with B.Sc. or HND in ICT, Social Science, Art, Engineering or Relevant discipline (Minimum of Second Class or equivalent)
- Minimum of 2- 3years experience in sales & Marketing and sales
- Experience in telecommunication
- Membership of a relevant professional body is an added advantage.
Competency, Skills & Certifications:
- Global or Local Certification Marketing (NIMN)
- Market Intelligence
- Advance Negotiation Skills.
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Relationship Management
- Business Communication
- Presentation Skill
- Territory Management
- Relationship & People Management
- Growth in subscriber’s base through Channel Partners
- Growth in revenue generation through Channel Partners
- Create high level customer experience/customer satisfaction
- Collecting dealers/resellers feedback and market research.
- Meeting the target for the assigned channel partners.
- Revenue achievement.
- Strict compliance to eStream administrative policy.
- Strict compliance to eStream ISO 9001:2015 Procedures.
- The incumbent may be required to travel out of station often.
- This position does not require any physically demanding task. However, the incumbent should be physically fit to withstand the physical and mental demands.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.