Cloud Sales Executive at Kimberly Ryan
Posted on: 29 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Kimberly Ryan
Kimberly Ryan - Our client, a leading Internet Service Provider (ISP) requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Cloud Sales Executive
- Contribute to the development of the Cloud Business sales and marketing plan.
- Responsible and accountable for the achievement of sales and revenue objectives/targets.
- Oversee the development, implementation and execution of marketing proposition /offers, drive local initiatives and promotional activities pan Nigeria focussed on dealer’s acquisitions and revenue growth.
- Attend and participate in strategic planning activities that will lead to exponential growth in activation, consumption and revenue.
- Coordinate the gathering of competitive information through dealer’s audit, maintaining market awareness and share this information with the business development top team.
- Build and maintain cordial business relationship with the internal and external business associates.
- Bachelor's degree in any social science discipline, possession of an MBA is an added advantage.
- 3-4 years cognate working experience in Telecoms/ ICT, Fmcg, and related industry.
- Knowledge and working experience with operations of Cloud products and services.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Kimberly RyanSimilar Jobs
- Relationship Officer at The Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative (PRRWEI)
- Business Deveopment Executive (BDE) at Charisol Tech
- Sales Director at Internet Solutions
- Business Development Officer at CARE
- Microbusiness Development and Marketing Officer at CARE
- Business Development Executive at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Director of Business Development at HeadSpace HR Pvt Limited
- Sales Representative at First Excelsia