Senior Sales Executive at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Posted on: 27 November, 2018
Deadline: 4 December, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
Senior Sales Executive
- We are looking for a high-performing Snr. Sales Executive to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- You will be responsible for maximizing our sales potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Prospecting for new sales and opportunities
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing available resources
- Designing and implementing a strategic business/sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Manage customer portfolio to maximize relationship building opportunities.
- B.Sc/MSc Degree in Business Administration or a related field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with proficiency in English Language
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
Method of Application
Applicants should send tailored CV to: email@example.com
Note: Any application received after the closing date above will be automatically rejected.
- Recent Jobs from Alfred & Victoria Associates
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- IP Operations Engineer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Sales Manager (Senior Team Lead) at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Network and System Engineer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Know More About Alfred & Victoria AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Senior Staff Account Manager - Digital Sales Direct at GE - General Electric
- IMC Director - West Africa Business Unit at Coca-Cola
- Business Developer at Nocturnus Security Limited
- Account Manager at Refinitiv
- Account Manager (Sales) at Internet Solutions
- Business Development Manager at SPC Patterns Consulting
- Country Marketing Manager (Functional Lead) at Google Nigeria
- Corporate Sales Manager at Lontor Nigeria