Sales Manager (Senior Team Lead) at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Posted on: 27 November, 2018
Deadline: 4 December, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
Sales Manager (Senior Team Lead)
- We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative
- You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic business/sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Manage customer portfolio to maximize relationship building opportunities.
- Assist sales team in business acquisitions, planning, retention and management.
- B.Sc/M.Sc Degree in Business Administration or a related field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with proficiency in English Language
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- A team player with high level of dedication.
Method of Application
Applicants should send tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Any application received after the closing date above will be automatically rejected.
- Recent Jobs from Alfred & Victoria Associates
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- IP Operations Engineer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Network and System Engineer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Senior Sales Executive at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Know More About Alfred & Victoria AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Direct Sales Agent at Tidam Travels
- Business Development Executive at Broadshift Technologies Limited
- Business Development Officer at Vestiro Integrated Services Limited
- Junior Account Manager (Sales Trainee) via Commercial Development Programme (CDP) at Dow
- Sales Representative at Giant Beverages
- Business Development Officer at KyDAL Office Point
- Business Development Manager at Adexen
- Client Account Manager at Adexen