HR Analyst; Recruitment and Talent Management at ConnectRail Service Limited
Posted on: 23 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at ConnectRail Service Limited
Connectrail Services Limited is a rail haulage, infrastructure and logistics support firm created to champion the active utilization of existing and new rail infrastructure for the movement of products across Nigeria and West Africa by forming strategic alliances and working with the best professionals and technology in the industry.
HR Analyst; Recruitment and Talent Management
Our business is at the cutting edge of leveraging rail and in-land waterways in transporting heavy-lift goods by taking the pressure off the road network. Our vision is to build a Pan African logistics business committed to unlocking the challenge of moving goods across the continent
About the role
This position will be assisting with the development and implementation of a recruitment/talent acquisition strategy to recruit top talent as well as to create a positive candidate and hiring manager experience. This includes monitoring and evaluation of recruitment and selection practices to identify enhancements and opportunities for improvement.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Manage all Talent Acquisition activities including recruitment, selection, classification, position management, and referral activities.
- Provide advice, consultation and information to managers, supervisors, and employees regarding organizational structures, appropriate staffing patterns, competency model development and utilization, career paths and pathway programs.
- Conduct job analyses for a wide-range of classifications to document competency models and target proficiency levels necessary for current and future success; document career paths linked to competencies to ensure transparency for employees, job seekers and pathway programs.
- Develop and validate a variety of job-related test instruments, prepare and post job announcements, review applications, administer and score exams, and post eligible lists.
- Coordinate processing of personnel transactions, review requests to fill positions, track certification and selection processes, and review and process personal services contracts.
- Review and analyze job, employee and recruitment data and trends, including demographic data, job analysis questionnaires, job descriptions, classification specifications, and organizational structures, and consult with managerial and supervisory staff to identify attrition risk of pivotal jobs and potential loss of technical and institutional knowledge..
- Prepare written materials, including reports, standard operating procedures, memos, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree (Msc/MBA will be a significant advantage)
- Minimum of 3 years’ related experience
- Exceptional analytical mind-set / business analysis
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Impact – strong and personable communicator who can inspire client confidence
- Resilience – able to work under pressure and adapt to changing circumstances
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Recent Jobs from ConnectRail Service Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Research and Innovation Analyst at ConnectRail Service Limited
- Research and Strategy Execution Associate at ConnectRail Service Limited
- Know More About ConnectRail Service LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Manager at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Senior Human Resource Strategist at Concept Group
- Head, Human Resource at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Senior HR Officer at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Head of Training Department at Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN)
- Recruitment Coordinator - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- Head, Admin & HR at People Capacity Management
- HR Lead - MEA MCC at Microsoft