Graphic Designer/Content Writer at Bedmate Furniture
Posted on: 22 November, 2018
Deadline: 29 November, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Bedmate Furniture
Bedmate Furniture is one of the Best Furniture company in Nigeria. Our Aesthetic designed product coupled with Quality furniture gives our customers value for their money, which is of no wonder that they keep patronizing us. Bedmate Showroomsdisplay Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Graphic Designer/Content Writer
- Responsible for providing contents for the website
- Create graphic and media essentials using Photoshop, Flash and other media applications.
- Responsible for programming in HTML and CSS.
- Make use of graphics and graphic design software e.g Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Generate and modify the graphical and textual content of the websites
- Create compelling visual designs that are representative of the Company’s brand and style
- Coordinate the layout of both feature and departmental content
- Check all materials for quality, making colour, placement and other corrections on page during production and post-proofing process.
- Use of project management skills to complete each project end-to-end to design.
- Coordinate photo shoots by communicating with all parties involved, including negotiation of rates prior to shoots.
- Create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate customers.
- Develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Create various materials such as product labels or brochures that provide information about our offerings and products
- Develop unique and attractive headlines
- Brainstorm with team to come up with engaging ideas
- Create original content after doing competitor’s analysis
- Develop a good network over social media
- Take inspiration from other’s innovative contents
- Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts or Graphic Design preferred, or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional experience including multi-page print and online design
- Knowledge of marketing/advertising principles, methods and technique
- Photography, illustration, and video skills a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail
- Know More About Bedmate FurnitureSimilar Jobs
- Activity Planner at Bee Bee Jump Ltd
- Brand and Communications Executive at Meadow Hall
- Communication Officer at The West African Power Pool (WAPP)
- Public Relation Officer (PRO) at FCI International Limited
- Video Editor at Eduwalt Communication
- Women's Affairs Journalist at BBC
- Broadcast Journalist at BBC
- Marketing and Communications Lead at TalentSquare