Mechanical Engineer at Drury Industries
Posted on: 21 November, 2018
Deadline: 28 November, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Drury Industries
Drury is a shining example of self reliance in the field of heavy chemical manufacture. In existence since 1986. We are a well established conglomerate in the manufacturing and marketing of industrial chemicals (Sulphuric Acid) and (Aluminium sulphate) in Nigeria.
- We are in need of Mechanical Engineers in our plants located In Lagos and Ogun States.
- B.Sc/HND/M.Sc in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of five years cognate experience in a reputable manufacturing Industry.
Desired Candidates Profile
- Must be technically sound on the job.
- Must be self driven, articulate
- Enthusiasm, interest and passion for achieving set goals and even beyond.
- Should have analytical & problem solving ability to tackle the would be Challenge
- Ability to deliver company’s guideline and policy on all aspects as needed.
- Trust on corporate image and confidence to deliver necessary information as may be required.
- Team leadership ability.
- Ability to plan various activities, quality meetings and visits as required.
- Applicants need to be creative, innovative and extremely versatile.
- Applicants should have good interpersonal skill to maintain steady relationship with affiliate institutions or customers
- Candidates residing in Lagos arid Ogun will be preferred.
Very attracttve package.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online by sending their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com specifying City/State of interest and addressed to the:
Plot 9 & 18 Opic Industrial Estate,
Agbara, Ogun State,
- Recent Jobs from Drury Industries
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Electrical/Electronic and Instrumentation Engineer at Drury Industries
- Know More About Drury IndustriesSimilar Jobs
- Washer Technician at GZ Industries
- Field Engineer at Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited
- HVAC Senior Technician - M/F at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Team/Technical Lead - Nigeria FCO Global Future Cities Programme at ICF International
- Project Manager at Aldelia Limited
- Field Engineer at Aldelia Limited
- Package Manager at Aldelia Limited
- Project Manager at Banksome Group of Companies