Ayoola Foods Ltd was founded by Engr. Segun Emmanuel Olaye, who is the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer. He bagged his Masters Degree at Odessa Engineering Institute in 1984 in the former Soviet Union, now Ukraine. During his six-year stay abroad, he missed a lot of African delicacies which was not available then in Odessa, USSR. This led to conception of Ayoola Foods Ltd in 1991 and was registered as Food processing, Packaging, Marketing and Consulting Company.
The company commenced business with few products, today we have wide range of products which include Poundo Yam, Yam Flour, Cassava Flour, Plantain Flour, Beans Flour, Brown Beans and Cassava Fufu among others. All our products are duly registered by National Agency for Foods and Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC
- We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager (Male or Female) who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights, brand management and deliver innovative marketing strategies and campaign.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets, and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Ensure brand volume and profitability objectives are achieved
- Develop and execute strong brand plans for the products
- Conduct research on the brand to ensure brand health, brand relevance and increase market share
- Strong people interaction especially with sales ensuring clear precise communication on all projects constantly
- Drive employee passion for the brands ensuring our employees are our ambassadors
- Gather insights from the market to make informed decisions on all brands
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to management
- Drive sales for the company
- Not less than 5 years’ experience in FMCG company or Advertising company promoting brands
- Strong knowledge of market research tools and techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies, and methodologies in graphic design, web design, etc.
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics, and spreadsheets
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts
- Minimum qualification: BSc/HND in Marketing, Business Admin or other related disciplines
- Membership of NIMN and/or APCON will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application to email@example.com with "Brand Manager" as the subject of the mail.