Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
Consultant I - Hal Consulting
Requisition Number: 65556
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Consulting & Project Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Job Segment: Consulting, Business Development, QC, Project Manager, Technology, Sales, Quality
- We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead
- We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers
- Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- This is a junior experienced role that, under broad direction, focuses on project based work related to reservoir characterization, well engineering, reservoir management and project management
- Incumbent has solid knowledge and understanding of applicable science and technology through formal education and applicable work experience
- Possesses general awareness of existing and emerging technology within industry focus areas
- Continues to develop project management skills and is capable of delivering parts of a project while seeking input/feedback from applicable team members for quality control purposes
- Individual contributor who is responsible for working with various project teams but also will manage various parts of projects to completion and makes determination on whether to leverage additional resources as needed
- Effectively plans and manages own workload to meet desired timelines, deliverables and service level targets
- Has some customer contact and involvement in business development activities
- Completion of an Undergraduate Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) discipline and 4 years of related experience required.
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.