Logistics Expert at Nativedge
Posted on: 12 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Nativedge
Nativedge is a customer centric firm that helps businesses of all sizes grow traffic and revenue. We like to be part of success stories, so we strive to make businesses “Win” through Digital Advantage.
You are expected to work with the Software Requirements Specification team to document the logistics requirements of the envisioned software within the framework of the project.
To realize this, the logistics expert is expected to leverage his knowledge to document functional requirements of the relevant module(s) of the envisioned software with the business/functional requirements at the highest-level and the detailed system requirements listed as their child items for the implementation of the project in collaboration with the project team.
- Review and analyze effective logistics services, suggest and execute on time improvements and corrective actions.
- Compile and document system requirement to guide the software development effort
- Streamline point-to-point transportation cost and recommend cost effective options
- Design a framework for physical cataloging, warehousing, inventorying, material control coordination and data entry assisting different supply activities.
- Craft logistics policies, procedures, support plans and similar data.
- Develop plan for accountability of property and issues maintenance.
- Design framework for inventory divergence, resolving issues and updating database to replicate property movement.
- Providing advice and recommending on pertinent accountability procedures and policies, discrepancies of information and divergence from regulations.
- Good communication skills on all fronts, as well as excellent interpersonal skills so as to ensure free flow of company logistics process
- Good customer care ability
- Ability to work as part of a team whenever it is necessary to do so
- Good analytical skills and ability to prioritize in the face of multiple tasks
- Excellent time management skills so as to ensure efficiency in service delivery at all times
- Ability to be proactive when dealing with customer complaints or requests
- Good numerical and IT skills
- A degree in any social science or management field
- 10 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Any other professional certification will be of added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Recent Jobs from Nativedge
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Agro Economist Advisor at Nativedge
- Finance and Account Expert at Nativedge
- Weather and Climate Expert at Nativedge
- Know More About NativedgeSimilar Jobs
- Barge Operations Supervisor at Iden Equity Partners
- Ware House/Logistics Officer at GZ Industries
- Logistics Planning Manager at Aldelia Limited
- Head of Operation (Subsidiaries-Haulage, Transport, Courier) at Vodstra Limited
- Logistics Manager at North East Regional Initiative (NERI)
- Head,Terminal at Platinum Careers
- Fleet Management Officer at Concept Group
- Logistics Officer at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.