General Manager, Technical at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 12 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a group of companies that specialize in industrial catering and entertainment, as well as engineering services. Due to internal expansion, they are looking to fill the position below:
General Manager, Technical
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The job holder is responsible and accountable for profitably running the business in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner
- He/she will lead the day-to-day running of business operations and will be responsible for overall planning and execution of the business strategy, with prime focus on ensuring optimal utilization of available resources, as well as developing and enhancing clients’ satisfaction
- The job holder will be responsible for developing new and maintain existing quality business relationships and partnerships while ensuring that all employees are well trained and equipped to deliver on their various mandates
- Plan and execute the business strategy, with prime focus on leading the operations team engaged in various aspects of the business
- Manage the tender and bid process
- Define project scope and deliverables on a day to day basis as well as track and report project progress and performance
- Review and monitor implementation of all commercial contracts and contractual obligations (commercial and technical)
- Manage all areas of operations to ensure revenues, profits and return on investment are maximized; risks are managed and costs are controlled
- M.Sc/B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- 10-15 years experience in similar industry
- Membership of professional bodies like NSE, NAPE, etc.
- Proficiency in Engineering Design tools e.g. Autodesk, AutoCAD etc.
- Engineering Project Management skills
- Sales and Marketing skills
- Exposure in Oil and Gas/Drilling industry
- Excellent Leadership ,Interpersonal, Administrative & Communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the role as the subject of the mail.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Recent Jobs from Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- General Manager, Commercial at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Chief Finance Officer at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Chief Compliance Officer at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- General Manager, Internal Audit at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Assistant General Manager/General Manager, HR Operations at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Financial Controller at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Chief Security Officer at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Head of Accounts at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Senior Accountant at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Know More About Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Field Engineer at Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited
- Intern (IT Student) at Solar Turbines
- Senior Maintenance Engineer at Mar and Mor Integarted Services
- Project Delivery Manager at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
- Design/Quotation Engineer at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
- Head of Technical Operations-Expatriate at OPEX Oil & Gas Resources Limited
- Technical Manager at WTS Energy
- Lifting Equipment Operator – Expat at Amaiden Energy Nigeria