Sim Registration Field Support Coordinator (Supervisor) at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 12 November, 2018
Deadline: 20 November, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Sim Registration Field Support Coordinator (Supervisor)
Employment status: Permanent
- Drive gross connection of SIM registration devices and ensure overall effectiveness of the SIM Registration process.
- Participate in the assessment of resource requirements for EMS and assist in preparing the budget for IS Infrastructure operations and services.
- Develop and communicate process improvement initiatives that drive SIM registration processes that meet the standard requirements.
- Develop, implement and continuously improve the processes, procedures and policies required to manage SIM Registration devices for meeting customer needs.
- Monitor the process of escalating unresolved incidents to appropriate authority or professionals in compliance with agreed PPPs’.
- Manage customer expectations as well as achieve customer satisfaction.
- Initiate and coordinate communication process and procedures with end-users usually at high-level.
- Prepare and present reliable trend analysis to help determine focus areas and develop proactive approaches to faults management.
- Periodic review of Incident management Policies, processes and procedures and other related documents
- Log, track, and monitor SIM Registration support issues / incidents to ensure resolution in a timely manner with the least impact on operations.
- Monitor the effectiveness and quality of IT/IS teams performance against set standards.
- Measure and report on SIM Registration teams performance on a periodic basis – as agreed with line management.
- Developing, implementing, and managing operational standards and escalation procedures to ensure service levels are maintained at a consistent level.
- Compile reports on SLA targets, number and types of requests/incidents and communicate findings to management – making recommendations as required.
- Ensure the compliance of knowledge management and data capture processes in regards to incident management activities.
- Manage feedback from customers and be able to carry out service recovery with the customers if required.
- Communicate to senior management and customers and keep them updated on incident status
- Manage mass announcements, if any relating to incidents etc.
- Drive availability of all enterprise systems in MTN Nigeria.
- Assemble and maintain problem history records; prepare statistics and trend reports for use in review of the problem management process
- Develop faults/problem trend analysis and prepare service improvement plans to address identified gaps.
- Ensure reoccurring problems have tickets for proper tracking and root cause analysis. In the same manner, drive major incident resolution within stipulated timeframe and ensure problem records are logged, tracked and root-cause Analysis is determined.
- Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Work with IS process teams to discuss or explain process dysfunction, causes and possible solutions and subsequently, establish an optimal approach.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
Experience & Training
- First Degree in Computer Science or a related IT field
- A+ Certification
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- 3 - 7 years of experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience IT Service Support and Delivery Experience
- Experience End User Support and project management
- Experience working with a range of service providers
- Understanding of service delivery and service support environments
- Microsoft Certified Engineer
- Project Management
- ITIL Practitioner Service Support
- B.Eng, B.Tech, HND, B.A or B.Sc.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from MTN Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Advisor Commercial Legal (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Energy Support Services (ESS) Specialist (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Coordinator, Continuous Service Improvement (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, Business Relationship & Partner Management at MTN Nigeria
- Analyst, Sales Support- Credit (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, Closed Loop Feedback & Knowledge Delivery at MTN Nigeria
- Senior Manager, Customer Operations at MTN Nigeria
- Analyst, Customer Intelligence (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Coordinator, Disaster Recovery (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Know More About MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Mobile Application Developer at ConnectRail Service Limited
- Director of Product, Delivery Technology at Andela
- IT Graduate Trainee at Invent Alliance Limited
- Data Center & System Administrator at Health Plus Limited
- Linux System Administrator at eHealth4everyone
- DHIS2 Assistant at eHealth4everyone
- User Experience Designer at eHealth4everyone
- Senior Web Developer at eHealth4everyone