Business Development Manager at LongBridge Technologies Ltd
Posted on: 12 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at LongBridge Technologies Ltd
At LONGBRIDGE, by offering competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.
With a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals assembled from various sectors like ICT, banking, and engineering; we leverage deep technical skills, domain expertise and an illustrious client service experience using a consultative approach in deploying innovative solutions for our clients.
Business Development Manager
- Achieve Individual sales Targets to collaborate with quarterly and annual budget
- Identify new opportunities for sales drive that will lead to increased sales or business growth
- Ability to manage existing clients and create new clients
- Identify and manage sales across various sectors (FSIs, Education, Manufacturing etc)
- Prepare and deliver slide presentations and solution demonstrations of existing and new software products to clients.
- Ability to propose unique business ideas that could generate inflow and grow business
- Locate and propose potential business deals and contract to potential clients, discover and explore opportunities.
- Liaise with the respective product.
- team to provide input where a customized solution design is required to meet the unique need of the client
- Respond to clients requirements for information and requests for quotes and proposals
- Follow up payment process optimally
- Develop customer relationships and proactively leverage relationships to establish loyalty and cross sell products
- Active engagement in the achievement of goals and objectives in line with the company’s vision relevant to responsibilities granted to you, which may be amended from time to time.
- Ensure weekly report of sales activities and progressive sales pipeline.
- First degree in relevant field.
- A minimum of 4 years experience.
- Excellent communication, analyzing and negotiating skills.
Method of Application
Interested Candidates should forward their detailed CV with portfolio with the subject ( CVAD or BDM18) to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from LongBridge Technologies Ltd
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Creative, Visual an Art Director at LongBridge Technologies Ltd
- Know More About LongBridge Technologies LtdSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager at Fab Juice Bar
- Telemarketers at Herbary Cure
- Sales Executives at Icojon
- Technical Sales Executive (Corporate) at SENRI Limited
- Head, Business Development (Marine) at Alan & Grant
- Sales Official at Almond Technologies
- Software Sales and Marketing Officer at Uptitek Infotech Limited
- Senior Marketing Officer at Greenfield Health Management Limited