Key Accounts Officer at Enyo Retail & Supply
Posted on: 8 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Enyo Retail & Supply
ENYO Retail & Supply is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
Key Accounts Officer
- The Key Accounts Executive is responsible for developing and deepening trust relationships with a portfolio of existing customers and developing the pipeline of prospective clients.
- The role will be tasked with acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs for the successful execution of the company’s go-to-market strategy for the sales of all ERS products (white products, lubricants, LPG etc) Working closely with the Territory Lead, the role will track and improve customer lifetime value and revenue.
- He/she will also evolve the existing customer acquisition and management process by utilizing innovative core systems to improve value delivery to stakeholders.
- Amongst other KPIs, the role will be assessed on percentage increase in Territory’s B2B sales, size of customer wallet and consistent achievement of budget margins on all products sold by the organization.
- Candidate must display and cascade core values that are consistent with the standards of the business.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Sales and Revenue Generation:
- Identifies leads and generates conversions to improve the Territory’s B2B customer base, revenue and margins
- Effectively manages the sales value chain for timely order generation, product delivery and after sales service for consistent customer satisfaction
- Ensures maximum share of mind through consistent delivery to customer expectations and by frequent visits to customer locations
Back Office and Data Management:
- Proactively tracks, evaluates and acts on market and sector trends with a view to growing ERS’ share of mind and wallet on all product lines
- Ensures proper account reconciliation, credit and receivable management
- Utilizes technology and innovation to enhance KYC, consumer insight as well as rendition of business data/reporting
- Ensures compliance with all applicable processes and policies for zero financial exposure and sustainability
- Preparation of IPAs for profitable investment and management decisions
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Social Sciences or related field.
- Knowledge of Marketing, Strategy & Sales
- Oil & Gas Industry Dynamics
- Intermediary Excel knowledge
- Project Management
- Strong Speaking and Analytical Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Product Knowledge
- Creativity and Organization
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience in retail or industrial sales experience in the downstream oil and gas or FMCG/pharmaceutical sector.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Enyo Retail & Supply
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Fleet Officer at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Specialties Officer at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Government Relations Officer at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Non Fuel Revenue (NFR) Lead at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Know More About Enyo Retail & SupplySimilar Jobs
- Customer Service - Marketing Agents at MyJobMag Limited
- Sales and Marketing Executive at Tempkers Limited
- Retail Store Manager at Tempkers Limited
- Sales Executive at Ultimus Holdings
- Electronic Mobile Payment Sales Agent at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- New Business Manager at Bingreach Digital
- Office Assistant (Retail) at TalentSquare
- Female Sales Representative at Bradfield Consulting