General Manager (Engineering) at Lorache Consulting Limited
Posted on: 8 November, 2018
Deadline: 19 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Group - Our client is a total Engineering company with Distinctive Competence and Knowledge in the field of Electro-mechanical Systems such as Elevators (Lifts), Overhead Travelling Cranes & Hoists, Industrial Un-interruptible Power Systems (UPS), Power Systems, Welding Machines, Building Maintenance Units (Cleaning Cradles) as well as Mobile Shelving Systems, with presence in over five (5) state in the country.
General Manager (Engineering)
- Our client seeks to hire an experienced and efficient personal with track record of achievement in similar role as a General Manager from an engineering sector to join its team.
- Coordinate resources, money, time and staff members for organisation efficiency.
- Seamlessly organise and direct key business operations
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
- Reviews and supports engineering and sales to oversee design concepts with fundamental or new technology used for new or existing products or improvement to provide cost reduction, safety, customer requirements and market growth.
- Oversee and coordinate activities of the company branches from across the country
- Develop and communicate goals standard and policies of the organisation to staff members
- Develop, review, update and implement business strategic planning, including sales, technical, financial and administrative performance.
- Identify opportunities to improve work environment, daily task and promote team work.
- Reviews operations and plans to meet requirements for sales planning and to ascertain manufacturing or outsourcing requirements to develop new markets.
- Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning and submittal for capital expenditures.
- A graduate with strong technical knowledge in Engineering and Management; a Master's Degree in Business Administration or related courses is compulsory.
- Professional Membership of an engineering / management institution.
- Minimum of 15 years working experience from an engineering sector, of which 5years shall be in supervisory / leadership roles.
- Knowledge of sales and procurement modalities.
- Business Acumen
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Project Management
- Strategic Thinking.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Know More About Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Executive Personal Assistant at TL First
- Operations Manager at TL First
- Executive Assistant at fhi 360
- Group Chief Operating Officer - ESS/18/11/01 at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Office Manager/Project Coordinator at PIEACH Limited
- Admin Assistant at Plan International
- Front Desk Officer at Lekki TV
- Front Desk/ Client Service Assistant at Old Mutual Plc