Human Resources Specialist at Atlas Copco
Posted on: 7 November, 2018
Deadline: 16 November, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Atlas Copco
Atlas Copco Nigeria Limited is a customer center with its operational base in Lagos. The customer center covers activities in 3 business areas : Compressor Technique, Mining and Rock Excavation Technique and Construction Technique.
Human Resources Specialist
Functional area: HR
- We are looking for an HR Specialist to develop and implement efficient people management initiatives for Atlas Copco Nigeria Ltd Customer Center.
- You will assist the organization to reach the company’s growth ambitions, while ensuring both efficiency and compliance with internal and external rules and regulations.
- Drive and participate in continues improvement projects within HR as initiated by the Group
- Be responsible for HR admin duties, including reporting and payroll
- Support managers in People Management Processes (Attract, Develop & Keep)
- Ensure compliance with employment regulations in the region and also in keeping with Atlas Copco requirements.
- Relevant University degreein Human Resources or equivalent.
- Professional human resources qualification is desirable
- 3 years or more working experience with similar duties within a diverse business environment, preferably in a multinational company
- Excellent computer skills are essential Fluent in English, verbally and in writing.
- In-depth knowledge of local labour and contract laws and other applicable employment regulations
- Familiar with human resources best practices and local statutory rules.
The ideal candidate will be innovative, creative and organized and able to demonstrate the following:
- You are a team player, transparent and enabling, but also used to working independently
- Excellent people management and negotiation skills
- You are results driven and accountable, you can demonstrate commitment and accept responsibility
- You are courageous and open-minded, a good communicator with a positive attitude towards new ideas - You are tech savvy, have a meticulous approach and high attention to details
- You are Service minded and customer centric
- You are capable of handling a variety of assignments simultaneously
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Interested and qualified? Go to Atlas Copco career website on www.atlascopcogroup.com to apply
- Know More About Atlas CopcoSimilar Jobs
- Training Officer at Morris Royal Limited
- Training Coordinator at One Precious Life (OPL) Academy
- Human Resources Officer at Kodec Connect Consulting
- Recruitment Officer at Health Plus Limited
- HR Business Partner at Pivotage Consulting
- HR Manager at MonuRent Equipment & Service Solutions
- Admin and HR Manager at Global Marori Rice Limited
- Human Resource Officer at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates