Marketing Manager at LS Scientific
Posted on: 1 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at LS Scientific
LS Scientific Limited is a Solutions provider of Laboratory Products and Services. Our Company offers a portfolio of branded Laboratory products and a range of services including Training, Equipment & Instrumentation Servicing, Calibration Services, Laboratory Design and Upgrade, Custom Manufacturing Services.
- Develop strategies and tactics to improve overall company brand perception and drive quality traffic for the business
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns and events participation that would generate the required business lead
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website, social media accounts and corporate platforms that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 3years experience in a similar role and a minimum of 5years cognate experience
- Marketing experience in a technological environment is a huge advantage
- Graphic Design expertise is an added advantage
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A creative disposition to problem solving
- Ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution.
- Commitment to continuous learning.
- Expert in the internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets that are significant in company outreach.
- Expertise in holding high level conversations with customers and stakeholders
- Ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input across the company.
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change.
- Appreciable leadership and communication skills
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, market research, Microsoft software suite of products, as well as visual communication software products
- Experienced in collaborating with sales teams about potential markets, desirable product features, market best practices, and measuring the success of outreach and product sales.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement and customer satisfaction matrix.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from LS Scientific
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales Manager at LS Scientific
- Know More About LS ScientificSimilar Jobs
- Sales Representative – Animal Feed, Concentrate and DOCs at AMO Group
- Marketing Manager at Carlcare Development
- Marketing Officer at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Sales Executive (Hosting) at Internet Solutions
- Business Development Manager at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Business Development Executive at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Bike Sales Rider at Ascentech Services Limited
- Client Relations and Marketing Officer at Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited