- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Sales Manager - Hygiene at Apata & Ascott Limited
Posted on: 31 October, 2018
Deadline: 15 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Apata & Ascott Limited
Apata & Ascott Limited - We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
Sales Manager - Hygiene
- To achieve sales plan and budget along with business objective through identification and tapping new business opportunities; with profit responsibility.
- To drive the process in accordance of applicable SOP's and policies.
- To travel rigorously across the territory to increase market presence, customer base and increase sales volume.
- To identify market potential, develop customer relations and guide team to follow the same.
- To facilitate the sales team in processing leads, logistics and distribution of the material to the customers.
- To train team on product and application trials, guide them on their visit itineraries to gain maximum productivity out of team.
- To supervise sales team effectively to ensure maximum productivity out of team.
- To develop new customer base and sustain existing business by regular customer meeting, territory visits, conducting various customer trials and managing effective customer intimacy.
- To facilitate FRT/ART in building accurate profiling for the customer to explore new business opportunities and right product promotion.
- To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solution to their satisfaction.
- Projects tracking on a continuous basis to Judge the market potential for key products and striving to widen the customer base through extensive research.
- To build accurate and detailed profiling for the key accounts to explore new business opportunities.
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance verses the budget to ensure business alignment.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- Well exposed to B2B & B2C Sales.
- Bachelor's in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering. Any management diploma and degree shall be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales with minimum 2 years of latest experience in similar product line of specialty hygiene chemicals.
- Must have handled minimum 2 direct reportees at managerial level.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV in MS Word format and Cover Letters to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
- Know More About Apata & Ascott LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business and Marketing Assistant at TL First
- Retail Personnel at Pivotage Consulting
- Business Development Executive at Pivotage Consulting
- Medical Sales Representative at Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited
- Marketing Officer at UCOM Technologies
- Account Executive - Telco (Emerging Africa) at Dell
- Real Estate Sales Agent at RoVedana
- Business Development Manager at Willers Solutions